- All Yard Greetings are typically delivered and set up after 7 pm on the eve of your event date, and removed after 7pm the day of the event unless other arrangements have been made. Please plan for additional rental days if these hours do not satisfy your event needs.
- All prices include delivery, set up and take down of the yard greeting.
- Please make sure you WATER the ground in the area where your sign will be installed on day you are scheduled for a yard greeting installation.
SIGN VINES LLC RESERVATION & RENTAL POLICIES, TERMS, AND CONDITIONS:
By booking your order of a yard greeting placement with Sign Vines LLC, you agree to all policies stated below:
- Payment is required at the time of booking to hold your reservation date. Full payment must be received prior to sign installation. Greeting will be delivered on the eve of your event date unless other arrangements have been made. Greeting will be removed in the evening of the event date unless other arrangements have been made. If full payment is not received before the event date, the sign installation order will be canceled. All Payments must clear 24 hours before delivery. Payment is due at the time of booking in order to secure your message.
- Same day bookings will be accommodated with the following conditions:
- Based on available inventory
- Order placed by 10am
- Rush fee may apply
- Our display items WILL NOT safely support the weight of a child or adult. You agree not to lean, sit or play on or around our signs. You agree to prevent any other person(s) or animal(s) from leaning, sitting, or playing on or around the lawn greetings display.
- You agree that no damage, destruction or vandalism to our signs will occur. Any damage, destruction or tampering with yard signs is prohibited. You are responsible for replacement cost of each graphic, letter, sign or stake at full replacement value if damage occurs.
- Please do not attach anything for any reason to any part of the display. Prohibited examples may include, but not limited to, balloons, flowers, papers, strings, tape, wires and the like.
- If you have a lawn maintenance, mowing or yard service-company, you will arrange for them to come before the greeting is installed, or after the greeting is removed.
- You agree to WATER the ground in the area where your sign will be installed on day you are scheduled for a yard greeting installation.
- All products remain Sign Vines LLC property and should not be moved without consent from franchise owner. Please DO NOT pull the signs from the ground. If you wish to have the signs removed for any reason, please request early removal and we will do our best to return as soon as possible to remove the yard signs.
- Neither Sign Vines LLC nor its representatives are responsible or liable for any injury or damage that may be caused to any person, animal, personal property, or real property during the set-up, display, or removal of any rental.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org writing with any change requests, and do so at least 5 days in advance of your installation date. Please see Refund Policies if your change request results in rescheduling the date or canceling your order.
- By placing an order with Sign Vines LLC, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions, and you warrant that you are at least 18 years old. Additionally, you assert that you are the home owner and you have authority to grant permission for a sign installation at the address proved, or in the even that you are not the homeowner, you assert that you have been granted homeowner and/or parental permission to have a sign installation completed at the address provided.
- A written cancellation notice presented at least five days or more prior to your installation date will result in a full refund.
- A written cancellation made prior to the day of your scheduled installation date, but less than 5 days (120 hours) of your scheduled installation date will receive a partial refund of 1⁄2 (one half) of the full price for the event reserved. Alternatively, you have the option to reschedule for the full value paid in lieu of a partial refund. Cancellations made the day of scheduled delivery will not receive a refund regardless of the reason.
- In the event of inclement weather, we may not be able to set up any lawn displays. In this case, we will reschedule at a mutually agreed on time. Inclement weather includes lightning/thunderstorms, hail, tornado, heavy rain, high winds and any other Act of God that would put our staff and/or our lawn display in harm’s way.
- No refunds will be given due to errors that occur upon submission.
No refunds will be given due to the customer providing an incorrect or incomplete address.
No refunds will be given due to the homeowner requesting the lawn display to be removed.
No refunds will be given due to denied access to a gated community for any reason.
No refunds will be given due to any animals, property, or obstacles that prevent the display from being set for any reason.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT. ENJOY YOUR YARD GREETING!